"Contact us if you want to build your project on time, to budget, and with maximum results"
We are proactive and provide exceptional civil and structural consulting services to our clients,
assisting them to achieve their goals as quick as possible with minimum cost.
Our team is experienced in a wide variety of structures. We apply our talent, hustle, and will power to every
challenge we take on. We integrate our knowledge and experiences to add values to our projects.
To discuss a project, simply call us on (07) 3112 5202 or Email Us.
|No project too big
||No project too small
||Let us to assist you
StruSol delivers the highest quality of services with a focus on client satisfaction. We work hard to understand our clients’ requirements
and to bring maximum benefits to them. We achieve this by developing a comprehensive in-depth investigation that copes with our clients’ budgets
and timeframes. To minimise the cost of projects, we do each job right the first time. We care deeply about our work and the impact it has on the
project and other service providers. Our team works closely with our clients to carefully execute each project. We treat our clients like partners
and our priority is to foster long term relationship with them. We utilise feedbacks received from our clients to boost and maintain high quality
of our services.
We utilise cutting edge knowledge and technologies in our projects with no extra charge. These are used to:
- Develop customised solutions for our projects;
- Efficiently tackle engineering challenges in a shorter period of time; and
- Push the boundaries of civil and structural engineering where required.
Design, documentation and certification of:
- Reinforced concrete structures;
- Pre-stressed and post-tensioned concrete structures;
- Precast concrete structures;
- Composite structures;
- Steel structures;
- Heavy industrial steel structures and Material handling structures;
- Masonry structures;
- Timber structures;
- Liquid retaining structures;
- Modular structures;
- Temporary structures;
- Pavement engineering;
- Ports and Wharfs;
- Structural integrity assessment and rectification of structure to extend its life;
- Expert witness;
- Field and laboratory tests;
- Innovations and new materials;
- Project Management of small to medium sizes;
- Advanced simulation (Finite Element Analysis):
- FRP and composite materials;
- Plastic and acrylic materials;
- Crush investigation;
- Failure and fracture mechanics;
- Computational fluid dynamics, CFD analysis;
- fluid-structure interaction;
- Thermal analysis;
- High pressure - low temperature and high temperature - high pressure vessels;
- Fatigue analysis;
- Pipe stress analysis; and
- Offshore structures.
We provide a wide range of civil and structural consulting services to client in Australia.
We guarantee no delays and variations in our projects.
Restoration of Brisbane City Hall
An iconic reinforced concrete frame with extremely low strength concrete.
Read More ...